Friday, October 21, 2011

FIND OUT MORE ABOT EMINEM VS BENZINO BEEF & OTHERS MORE


This is the best known recent beef that Eminem has had. While the dispute didn't erupt in a significant way until 2003, its roots date back to 2000, when Eminem's critically-acclaimed sophomore album The Marshall Mathers LP only received a 2/5 mic (the equivalent of 2/5 stars) rating from The Source, the leading hip-hop magazine at the time. While several subscribers protested the rating and it was eventually changed to 4/5 mics, Eminem clearly took offense, and included the lines "... 5 mics in The Source, ain't holdin' my f*ckin' breath/But I'll suffocate for the respect 'fore I collect the f*ckin' check" in "Say What You Say," a track from The Eminem Show.
In 2003, Benzino, a rapper who had secretly co-owned The Source for some time, released a diss single titled "Pull Your Skirt Up" against Eminem. The track attacked Eminem's "street cred" (although Eminem has never claimed to be "... reppin' the streets," a line Benzino includes in the song) and accused him of being a tool of the music industry. In the same year, The Source attempted to tarnish Eminem's image by digging up an old tape from his time as a young rapper in Detroit where he insulted black women and used the word "nigger."
Eminem was quick to respond with two underground diss tracks, "Nail in the Coffin" and "The Sauce," in which he attacked the credibility of The Source and claimed that Benzino was only attacking him to get his album The Benzino Project publicity. Though Benzino would later respond with more diss tracks, it is generally accepted in the hip-hop community that Eminem won the feud, as Benzino is not considered a very skillful artist after having poor sales from all of the albums he had released in the past(This would indicate some kind of pay for play access to the Source magazine as generally speaking when a recording artist has a flop he is relieved of his contractual obligations, but in Benzino's case with every flop he was given another recording contract with another major label, very peculiar in the business).
As a result of the beef, Shady/Aftermath ads were pulled from the magazine. XXL, which had featured negative coverage of Shady/Aftermath artists since Eminem included the lines "Okay, let me give you motherf*ckers some help/Here -- DOUBLE-X-L! DOUBLE-X-L!/Now your magazine shouldn't have so much trouble to sell/Ah f*ck it, I'll even buy a couple myself" on "Marshall Mathers," stepped in to fill the void, accepting Shady/Aftermath ads and doing a 180 in its coverage of its artists. Currently, XXL leads The Source in circulation, and Benzino's actions are generally perceived to have severely tarnished the image and credibility of the magazine.

Songs:


Eminem - The Sauce
"No more Source for street cred, them days is dead Ray's got AK's to Dave Mays' head Every issue there's an eight page Made Men spread". Appeared on The Invasion 1 mixtape from Green Lantern.
Benzino - Pull Your Skirt Up
"Let me start from the beginning, you ain't reppin the streets You from the outskirts of Detroit, where the bitches meet".
Eminem - Nail In The Coffin
"What you know about bein bullied over half your life? Oh that's right, you know what that's like, your half white". Appeared on The Invasion 2 mixtape from DJ Green Lantern.
Benzino - Die Another Day
"Cause if Pac was livin', he would shoot this bitch alive But I'm a do it for him, if the hood must survive".
Eminem - Invasion 3 Freestyle
"he might find someone dumb enough who might ride, but aint nobody over here buying two white guys disguised as pro-black there's no slack ".
Eminem - Bully
"Smokes a bag of his weed and starts imagining things, and he just can't see that he's manically depressed". Appears on the Straight From The Lab EP.


Eminem Responds to Benzino on Hot 97


Last week Eminem calls into Hot97 and speaks on Benzino Beef Apparently, it was not a scheduled interview, he just called in to talk, Transcript courtesy of Credit to D12World.com
Eminem: I'd like to comment on this lil whateva
Angie: Feud ... I saw it on Mtv the other day , it's official
Eminem: it's crazy his 1st time on Mtv & he was on 106 & park too. I'm bringing him success. I buried him already

Angie: Would you be referring to the song on the Green Lantern Mixtape?
Eminem: I would be referring to the new one that he has with the fake victory beat , I think he calls it "I Lost".... And all this gangsta stuff he talks about , Mr. Tough Guy , & this & that , this dude talks about killin my daghter on a record ... he does not want to take it there ... if he really wanted to take it to the street level then he wouldn't have went back to the studio.

Angie: Did anything happen for you to spark this?
Eminem: I swear on my daughter's life Angie , I have never met this Man ... this girl ... Woman ,... she is obsessed with me... I think since I been out for 4 years people forgot that I came from the bottom ... I remember Kon Artist told me back in the day when we wuzz flippin burgers that I was sayin ... I can't get a deal cuz I'm white , it's cuz I'm white , . but you know what I flipped the cards ...that I was dealt in life & now I'm sellin more records becuz I'm white ... & this dude is a fat 40 year old shriveled up prune with big puffy clown hair , so take them cards that your dealt & try to flip them cards.

Don't blame me cuz you suck , cuz you can't flip the cards .. this dude Angie ... after hearing his last record could possibly be the worst rapper in the world.

Angie: In your opinion?
Eminem : In a lot of people's opinion...I never would think I would see the day when I seen the worst rapper in the world ... goin against one of the best ... I'm makin the beats too now... I did a tracks for Jay , Nas , for X for free... I don't even charge for the track , cuz for me it's not about the money it's about hip-hop.

Angie: Eminem's on the phone
Eminem: They say when you hit 40 that you go through your second childhood , I think that's what this man is goin through ...

Angie: Have You ever spoken to him?
Eminem: I never even spoke to this man .... you can't speak to this man cuz he records conversations ... what if I call this man & threaten him?

Angie: How do you know that?
Eminem: becuz he took a tape & called Paul ... Angie you know Paul , he's not a fighter , it's his job to descalate it ... I think it's a midlife crisis , he's done everything from Will Smith records "Rock The Party" ... tryin to come back to the streets...

Angie: Is he really gettin under your skin
Eminem: The only reason I answered this clown is becuz of the extortion ... going on between him & Dave Mays , nobody wanted to address it in the business , you talk to anybody in the business & I'm not going to put you on blast Angie .. We all know what's goin on at The Source ... Ray Benzino got Dave Mays shook , you can't be a rapper & own half of a magazine cuz what happens is , when you call rappers to do a guest appearance & they don't want to do it cuz you Suck, then he's gonna shut you out of his magazine ...

Angie: So that's what motivated you
Eminem: That's what motivated me ... you know what bothers me is the mic rating system ....when i was growing up The Source was a bible to Hip-Hop their word was Gold. He even said in his song he's the five mic giver ,you can't do that , you can't play both sides ... he's ****in the game up ...

Angie: I know you have yet to see a 5 mic review in The Source ...
Eminem: I have yet to receive a 4 & a 1/2 ... everybody gets a Four , ... that's the standard if you get a 4 1/2 it must mean Benzino wants you on his album ... & as far as him calling me a Culture Stealer ... as far as my contribution to Hip-Hop .. what's the difference between Dave Mays & Jonathan Schecter when they started The Source 13 years ago ... was to make hip-hop bigger , if can take Hip-Hop & open it up to White People ... so that artists like Nelly, Ludacris , Nas , Jay-Z , Ja Rule , Cam Ron can sell more records than that's my contribution....
He can scrounge up change & call you from a pay phone ... he can scream , & jump up & down .... go back into the studio & make a 100,000 more records about me & base his whole life about me , I WILL NOT MAKE ANOTHOR SONG ABOUT THIS MAN , ... This Guy is so Wack , I can't even get D12 to do a song with me , their like why are you wasting energy this guy is wack ... I'm in a position the more attention I pay to something .. the bigger that it gets.

Angie: How are you not, what if the dude keeps makin song after song after song
Eminem: he's done ... He's speakin from the grave ... I put the Nail In The Coffin , I buried him wit Dirt ... I'm not even sure he's in a coffin , I just put him in a hole .... & threw Dirt on Him ...

Angie: What would happen if you see this dude man?
Eminem: I'm on probation .. so I would really not like to comment on that ... I will let it be known that I got 3 months left on probation

Angie: Your song is # 1 today
Eminem: that's a beautiful thing.

Angie: How do u decide who you respond to?
Eminem: If I get 10 people coming to me on the street sayin why is such & such dissin you , if it gets to the point when I hear it everywhere I go.....but this Woman here she is done ... she is outta my life ...
 


 SOME OTHER BEEFS OF EMINEM, SOME ARE YET SQUASHED AND SOME ARE STILL HOT . .



Eminem's Enemies, Rivals and Beefs

Eminem, because of his battle rap style, created a large number of enemies in the music industry, including Ja Rule, Benzino, Everlast, the Insane Clown Posse, Canibus, and others. You can read more about the enemies, rivals and beefs below.

eminem enemy cage Cage
Cage is Eminem's sworn enemy. Cage is a tallented rapper from the underground that Eminem met while at a lyrical freestyle battle.
Read more about the Cage, Eminem beef


eminem enemy everlast beef Everlast
One of the rawest Beefs Eminem lead was that with previously House of Pain band member 'Everlast'. A beef that resulted in both artists taking things arguably to a personal level which questions.
Read more about the Everlast, Eminem beef
eminem enemy ICP insane clown posse Insane Clown Posse
This fued goes way back. I think it started about 1995, when Eminem was handing out flyers for a party he was playing at. The flyer apprently said 'Appearance from ICP...maybe'. Violent J wasn't too happy about this and he told Eminem to 'f*ck off' and that he wouldn't play at his party.
Read more about the IPC, Eminem beef
eminem enemy ja rule 50 cent Ja Rule
Beef between 50 Cent and Ja Rule has been brewing for a good few years now. Some of you may have heard about the physical squabbles, one involving 50 punching Ja and another with Ja's crew stabbing 50 and a friend of his.
Read more about the Ja Rule, Eminem feef
eminem enemy canibus Canibus
Canibus' beef with Eminem started in 1998 before Eminem was signed. Eminem spoke on how the beef with Canibus started on Tim Westwood's hip-hop show, which can be heard by clicking here.
Read more about the Canibus, Eminem beef
eminem enemy JD Jermaine dupri Jermaine Dupri
This beef is mainly between Dr Dre and Jermaine Dupri, but Eminem has stuck up for Dre, and along with Xzibit, joined the beef against J.D. 
Read more about the Ja Rule, Eminem beef
eminem enemy limp bizkit Limp Bizkit
The Eminem and Everlast feud has expanded to include Eminem's one-time friends Fred Durst and DJ Lethal of Limp Bizkit.
Read more about the Limp Bizkit, Eminem beef
eminem enemy moby Moby
The feud started at 2001's Grammy's, when Moby called Eminem ''a misogynist, a homophobe, a racist, and an anti-Semite.''
Read more about the Moby, Eminem beef
eminem enemy nelly Nelly
This feud is relatively old. Nelly started it when he appeared on MTV's "Total Request Live" about 3 years back. He sent out a number of disses and seemingly violent comments towards Em, reiterating his dislike for the Detroit Playa. Nelly said that Eminem was talking about Nelly behind his back, or so he heard. He then proceeded to say that Shady better not go on tour in St. Louis, Nelly's hometown, because the St. Lunatics would would make short work of them. He even goes on to say, that he "Eats m&ms". Eminem replied to Nelly's disses by releasing a song called "Detroit Grammar".  However, I have also been told via an e-mail that Nelly phoned to apologize to Eminem after saying he eats M&M's, and this is the most likely reason for this beef stopping.
eminem enemy royce da 59 Royce da 5'9
Once good friends Eminem and Royce were teamed together on Tommy Boy records under the name of Bad Meets Evil. The team recorded such Hip-Hop classics as the Slim Shady LP rack, Bad Meets Evil, Scary Movies and The One.
Read more about the Royce da 5'9, Eminem beef
eminem enemy royce da 59 Twizted
Within the past few years, ICP has recruited Detroit rap group Twiztid to the fold and this Detroit crew released their first diss towards Slim with the infamous "Slim Anus"
Read more about the Twizted, Eminem beef






hustling for money is the best swagga ever. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

/>